February 5, 2011

Vintage Baby Photography Services

*Note: As at 01st January 2012, this service is put on hold until further notice as I will be concentrating on my Sejuta Impian project. Thank you to everyone who has supported my Vintage Baby Photography services all these while!

_________________________________________________________


Dear loved ones,

I am pleased to let you know that I now offer vintage baby photography services!

In a nutshell, what I am offering are:
  • An outdoor baby/toddler portraiture service (up to a maximum of 2 hours shooting time)
  • All photos (original and vintage-edited ones) in a DVD
  • A scrapbook of the printed chosen photos (upon request)

You may send me an e-mail at azaliasuhaimi@gmail.com with details of your baby/toddler(s), and also your preferred location and time for the photoshoot. I will then let you know on the price quotation.

As of currently, I would be able to accept bookings only within the area of Klang Valley and Ipoh, Perak.

The photoshoot would be in a very fun and natural manner, so do bring along your favourite props and do wear those outfits you (yes, your little one(s) and yourselves too!) wished you'd wear more often in public. Have lots of fun, for I'll be capturing every moment of that. ;-)

The scrapbook I mentioned is a service upon request, and would consist of black-coloured pages filled with printed photos of your choice. The cover would be customized with ornaments that would mean a lot to you and your little one(s).

Please do not hesitate to drop me an e-mail if you have any further inquiries. I'd be happy to fill you in with more details.

Till then, have a beautiful weekend. And keep in mind that I am very excited to be seeing you and your beautiful bundle(s) of joy soon!

Much love.


2 comments: