November 8, 2011

Of Breakfasts, Islands and A Lot of Love

8th November 2011

It's that time of the week when I can't seem to come up with at least five lines of poetry even after having John Lennon on loop (yes, he's what I've been listening to all the while I wrote some of my poems) yet too afraid to let my blog be lost deep into the forgotten realm of cyberspace.

So here goes nothing.

Alright, let's start over. Let me introduce you to a few of my favourite things - breakfasts, islands and a lot of love.

Here's what I made for my husband yesterday morning.



But of course, considering his appetite, there was a huge plate of Maggi Goreng hidden from the frame.


And here's an entry written by the same man who's been forced to eat tiny hearts at the start of the day.



Click on the photo above to be redirected to our updated travel blog, Busking Barefoot. We've an entry on what I believe as one of my most favourite places on Earth - Kota Kinabalu.


Here's another shot I took back at my most favourite place on Earth.



And here is a lot of love.

Goodnight and be well. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment