March 15, 2015

Media Feature: Sisters Magazine (March 2015 Issue)

I was recently interviewed and featured in the March 2015 edition of the SISTERS magazine. My story came out in the Artful Muslimah section, where I talked about art, Allah's blessings, my photopoetry works, how I include art in my motherhood journey, and a bit about #OrkedsKitchen (my baby-food cooking journey).

SISTERS is a magazine from the UK filled with inspiring articles that hope to help us to become better Muslimahs. They're sold in some bookstores in London, and also distributed in several countries across the world. I haven't found them in Malaysian bookstores yet, but they can be purchased online at www.sisters-magazine.com where you can opt for their actual magazines to be delivered right at your doorsteps, or have their digital magazines downloaded instantly on your devices. I've got mine on iBooks!

Many thanks again, SISTERS magazine. I am so honoured to be a part of you. Alhamdulillah.

SISTERS Magazine - March 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment