December 16, 2008

Rantai Revelation Art Exhibition 2008



I had perhaps my best three days of the month from 12th to 14th of December 2008; having the chance to portray my perspectives on life to the public, captured in various freeze-framed moments.

My photography works and poetry were displayed to the public at the Rantai Revelation Art Exhibition 2008, and I'm truly thankful for the support I got throughout the event, alhamdulillah.

I chose twenty four of my best photography works and framed them up in a series of a photo-essay. Each photography work was accompanied by a line of poetry I wrote, and when read in sequence, you'd get a whole metaphorical story on life.

Life is a Game; that's what it's called.

Many thanks to the Rantai crew, to those who helped, those who attended, those who have always encouraged my passion in photography and literature, those who never hesitated to become my models.

Simply, thank you for your support.

Below are a few photographs of myself, my friends and my exhibits throughout the event:





No comments:

Post a Comment