May 6, 2012

Hello, Beautiful.





 

Hello, kind souls. I hope you are well.

It's been eons since I last wrote something here, that I only just realized of Blogger's new layout!

I do apologize for the lack of updates, but my schedule has been a little tight with work these days. So I'm here to say Hello. :-) And to update you on my site's nomination in the Digi Wwwow Awards 2012 under the Malaysiakini Photojournalist of the Year category!

It got nominated by the people behind the Digi Awards themselves. But! It doesn't stop there. Your votes count. :-) So I'd really appreciate it if you could click on this link:
and vote for this Photopoetry site of mine. All you need to do is click "Vote Now!" in the link above. Easy as that!

I will update more soon. Have a lovely week and thank you!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment