February 24, 2014

Weekly Stills: Week #1 (17th-23rd February 2014)

I decided to photograph a series of weekly freeze-framed moments just because. It's really something I should have begun in the first week of January, but here's Week #1 anyway (which also marks my 36th week of pregnancy).

The morning had me craving for some cake, but not just any kind. My sugar-loving mind had its unwavering focus envisioning a whole chocolate cake that comes out fresh and hot from the oven, and then with some freshly-made frosting across it.

And so that became my Sunday. Some baking, some frosting, some lousy doodling and some fancy time turning our place all sugary-scented (much to the manly husband's dismay).

In all its glory, the day so effortlessly embraced me with all its kindness in the form of the people I love most. By sunset, I had the entire family with me walking along my favourite route from my daily wanders.

Here's easily a Sunday I'll remember.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Click here to view the complete Weekly Stills photo series.

No comments:

Post a Comment