March 2, 2014

Weekly Stills: Week #2 (24th Feb-2nd March 2014)

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Here's a little something from the past week, which was also my 37th week of pregnancy.

The weather had not been too good so I had to skip my usual weekend wanders and conversations with the trees. And, well, a great part of the week has had me a little tired and achy than usual. It has therefore been pretty much a cuddly week indoors with our round-eyed feline buddies. As a way to remind me to be even more grateful, the mailbox delighted me with a charming surprise in the form of a girlfriend's love and a handwritten postcard.

On a side note, our visit to the gynaecologist on Saturday revealed our baby's weight to be a whooping 3.1kg. Head's engaged. Healthy. Alhamdulillah.

Counting weeks (and blessings).


Click here to view the complete Weekly Stills photo series.

No comments:

Post a Comment