December 2, 2015

Home Office & Kufi Art

Work space


I have been attempting to decorate and create a home office, or at least some sort of  "work space" for a while now. And if you know me well enough, I'm quite the perfectionist, wanting every corner clean and spotless once I get to work. But I'm currently working with a two-year-old, and you know how two-year-olds roll, don't you? So I guess this tiny little only clean corner of the room shall do for now. Special thanks to Izsy Pizsy and EzyPoster for making the job easier for me with their collaboration in producing that gorgeous kufi art hanging on my wall.

Izsy Pizsy is a team of party planners selling really cute party products and they can also personalize just about any celebration. They recently added on their personalized designs of kufi wall art as part of their products, and I sure fell instantly in love!

Getting that kufi wall art also introduced me to EzyPoster who does canvas-printing services. As a photographer, this finding sure is a gem. I loved the quality of the kufi art canvas and how it was all light-weight despite its size. A 3M hook was also provided by EzyPoster together with the canvas, so setting it up really was easy peasy (Izsy Pizsy?). I know I'd be in touch with them again for canvas prints of my photography works whenever I'm itching to decorate my walls. And, YOU as my photography clients can be rest assured that the canvas prints from our photo sessions shall be of impeccable quality. ;) If you'd like to get some personal canvas printings done too, do check them out at their website, their Facebook page or their Instagram feed.

If you're looking for specific kufi wall arts like the one I've got here or would like to check out other designs, do check out Izsy Pizsy's page here. While you're at it, do check out all their other cute party products and perhaps even get them to create amazing themed parties for you! Izsy Pizsy can be found on their main website, their Facebook page and also on Instagram. Below are a few of their other kufi designs:





And below is a closer look at my tiny "work space":

Untitled
I have a thing for mason jars and glass bottles being the Pinterest addict that I am...ha.


Work space
Here's a peek into the books that I need for all the work I'm currently doing. So we've got baby photography, baby food, some poetry, and lots of inspiration towards book-publishing and having a successful artsy-fartsy business.

No comments:

Post a Comment